For more than 20 years, this 8 1/2 x 11 inch appointment book has been a mainstay for busy psychologists, social workers & other mental health professionals.
Unique features include:
- Week-at-a-glance which allows appointments to be scheduled in 15-minute intervals from 7 a.m. to 8:15 p.m.
- DSM-IV-TR / ICD-9-CM “crosswalk” (updated)
- Mental health legal terms and definitions (new)
- Psychotropic drugs used for the management of mental disorders (revised)
- Continuing education record form, and more (contents subject to change)
- Durable heavyweight cover
- Lies flat when open
Price: $35.00 each (includes postage and handling)
Cover color for 2012 is Black.
Orders are shipped after Labor Day.
Ohio Psychology Publications, Inc.
620-A Taylor Station Rd., Dept. W
Gahanna, Ohio 43230
Toll Free: 800-486-1985
April 13, 2021
July 28, 2020
Did you know...?
That psychologists can earn 1 continuing education credit per issue for simply reading The National Psychologist? A great reason to subscribe today!